Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time to add a new post

I am not known for my great blogs but I figure that it is time to give a new post.
Here is Scout our great watch dog. The watch part of that is that she will give you kisses and lick you. Ky has worked on getting her to do tricks. He has taught her to play dead if you tell her "bang". The only problem is she will only play dead on the carpet. She is a little picky about where she dies. I am just waiting for the day when he tells her bang, she walks over to the carpet and then lays down to play dead.

3 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

I don't know that she cares enough about doing tricks to actually walk over to the carpet. I think she'll just give up first.

Paul said...

Maybe Kyler should teach her not to run away so we don't have to guard the door with our lives every time it opens. But it is good exercise chasing her to the Jones' and back.

Karie said...

I'm not happy about this picture of Scout! Who took it and why weren't they telling her to get off the couch? It sure looks like she is standing on the couch.